The Ooltewah Club is taking all precautions to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. As always, the health and safety of our associates, members, and guests is our highest priority. The recent Stay at Home Executive Order for the state of Tennessee recognizes outdoor activities such as golf are permitted so long as appropriate precautionary measures are taken to practice proper social distancing and all official health guidelines are followed. We are requiring all associates working inside or any associate who might come in contact with a customer to wear masks.
On the Golf Course
- Golf carts are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each use. Scorecards and pencils are replaced after each use.
- Tee time reservations can be paid by credit card over the phone to eliminate touchpoints. Call the Pro Shop to reserve your tee time - (423) 238-6812.
- Tee time intervals have been increased.
- Please putt with the pin flag in the hole to eliminate touchpoints.
- Please do not congregate or form groups on the course and maintain a six-foot distance from other players at all times.
At the Driving Range
- Range stations are spread out to a minimum of six feet apart to follow proper social distancing guidelines.
- Range buckets and range balls are regularly sanitized with a disinfectant and soap solution.
- Food and beverage selections are still available for curbside pick-up. Delivery is available within our neighboring communities.
- Hours of operation are as follows:
- Tuesday – Friday, 11am – 8pm
- Saturday, 9am – 8pm
- Sunday, 11am – 8pm
- To place your order, call the Clubhouse or stop by! (423) 238-6823
- Cashless transactions are encouraged, including check and ACH transfer for member dues.
- Tennis courts are open.
We are asking our members and guests to follow all official health guidelines and recommendations. With everyone’s help, we have the best chance to achieve our goal of maintaining a safe and healthy outdoor atmosphere.